- Let users pay without using a credit card, and without an account number to remember
- Simplify PCI-compliance
- Setup is easy with AspDotNetStorefront
Find out How Bill Me Later Works
Bill Me Later is a convenient and secure way to pay on the web or over the phone.
Bill Me Later lets users pay without using a credit card. At checkout, simply provide your birthday and the last four digits of your social security number, accept the terms and your purchase is complete. It's that easy! There are no codes to find or account numbers to remember.
Learn more at Bill Me Later, a PayPal service.
Get it at billmelater.com or by calling PayPal at 1-877-455-1484.
Resources & Tutorials:
Watch this video recording
of today's webinar by Michael Kott of PayPal explaning why you should be taking advantage of this service.
Or, look below the webinar video and read the Q&A Session that followed the webinar to find out the most common questions from merchants about Bill Me Later.
It really couldn't be easier for you to offer this great financing* to your customers. And it's great for your business because there's no additional cost to you. Plus, you get paid right away, even though customers get more time to pay.
How to set up your site with Bill Me Later:
- Get a PayPal Merchant Account if you don't already have one.
- Activate PayPal Express Checkout, PayPal Payments Standard or PayPal Payments Advanced on your store.
- Visit the PayPal Financing Portal.
- Choose your banner, then copy & paste the code on your website. Make sure to put it in the template so that it's visible throughout the site to all shoppers.
Instructions for your customers:
Here are some sample instructions that you can include on your site or in an email campaign letting your customers know about the service and how easy it is to use.
- To use Bill Me Later, simply choose the products in your cart and proceed to checkout as usual.
- Choose the option to pay with PayPal.
- If you have a PayPal account, sign in and select Bill Me Later. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can either use Bill Me Later without sigining up for an account or you can signup for PayPal right there. It's free!
- You'll be asked to provide some information about yourself, then you could be approved literally within 3 seconds and will be able to use Bill Me Later instantly to complete your purchase.
As you can imagine, when they know that they can defer payment, your customers are likely to increase their order value on the spot. Promote financing on your site and make it a happier holiday for everyone!
*Bill Me Later is subject to consumer credit approval, as determined by the lender, WebBank, Salt Lake City, Utah