In this seminar you will learn:
- The state of compliance of the AspDotNetStorefront platforms, the changes over the coming months, and what this means when modifying the code base.
- How modifying AspDotNetStorefront's code base becomes an "in scope" modification for PCI DSS compliance.
- What changes have the least effect on PCI DSS compliance.
- That modifying the following processes could harm your client's compliance:
- Payment Processing
- Cardholder Dataflow
- Application log in
- And More...
- How AspDotNetStorefront's design elements make it easy to modify your store without jeopardizing PCI DSS compliance.
- How to manage your software development lifecycle, testing and support requirements to safely modify the code base.